Thursday, February 28, 2008

No this is not the CERAC blog

Okay before tomorrows blog, which is still up in the air, I wanted to lay some ground work.
Just so you all know, I have done my research on the CERAC machine and every scientist says the product is great.
They all say the material that comes out of the machine is top notch.
To let you know I have been pleasantly suprised at the data. Superior product from a superior machine, made from a superior company (I have a bunch of their machines in my office).
I am not trying to backtrack.
I was just a little hot after that study club.

I however do not want to write a blog that is that is offensive. I have tried that and it has not worked out for me.
I am still thinking about it...
Talk to you tomorrow, Maybe.
john

No comments:

Disclaimer

PLEASE NOTE: When commenting on this blog, you are affirming that any and all statements, and parts thereof, that you post on “The Daily Grind” (the blog) are your own.


The statements expressed on this blog to include the bloggers postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), nor do they imply endorsement by the AGD.