Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Amazing videos

Sorry this is a little late.

I was basically traveling today.
I just got home late but wanted to write you.

I hope you liked Monday's video. If you didn't cry you have a heart of stone.
I know the AGD people must be in the works in getting the Hoyts at the next annual meeting (if they are not...then....I don't know what I would do).

Today you are in for a treat.
I am not a YouTube junkie but I do enjoy a good video now and then.
This video I saw last year. It is amazing. Over 35,000,000 have viewed this video.
Yes I said thirty-five million!!!
It is about 6 minutes long but you have to watch the whole thing for effect.
Christians have used this video in church asking who are you, the buffalo, the lions, or the alligator?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM


I have to give you one more...
This one will plain make you laugh. This is the new craze at weddings.
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT56YizyR2o
The there is only one person that knows something is up and that is the DJ.

I hope to talk to you on Friday.
Let me know if you liked the videos or if they were old news.
John

ps I am almost done with To Kill a Mockingbird. I have my opinions...Patti I will let you know them on Friday.

No comments:

Disclaimer

PLEASE NOTE: When commenting on this blog, you are affirming that any and all statements, and parts thereof, that you post on “The Daily Grind” (the blog) are your own.


The statements expressed on this blog to include the bloggers postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), nor do they imply endorsement by the AGD.