Monday, September 20, 2010

I may not know aerodynamics, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night

Quick write-up today as I just have a half-day today and it is packed.

I hadn't planned on addressing it at all, but as I was driving in today I passed a pack of cyclists. Interestingly, my blog must have made the papers because all but one of them were wearing loose fitting shirts. Amazing, I don't know how they could tolerate the heat in a loose fitting micro-fiber shirt. And since I mentioned it here, I never said in my prior blog that there were not benefits to choosing your wardrobe based upon your activity. There are multiple fabrics that are moisture-wicking that are not skin tight also. I never said I run in cotton shirts and shorts, I just said I run in loose fitting shirt and shorts - amazing that micro-fibers can be made in a variety of sizes.

Now, on to dental issues. I attended the Kansas AGD Annual Meeting last Friday and had an awesome time. The speaker was one I have been wanting to hear for quite some time and he was amazing. If you have not had the opportunity to meet and/or learn from Dr. Lou Graham, you are missing out. As the KAGD President, I spent some time with him before and after the meeting and he is just a wonderful man, very down-to-earth and practical in his dentistry. I love learning dentistry from wet-fingered dentists!

OK, better leave it at that today. I am going to let the voices relish in the fact that the KC Chiefs are 2-0 and the Dallas Cowboys are 0-2.

Have a great week,
ric

No comments:

Disclaimer

PLEASE NOTE: When commenting on this blog, you are affirming that any and all statements, and parts thereof, that you post on “The Daily Grind” (the blog) are your own.


The statements expressed on this blog to include the bloggers postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), nor do they imply endorsement by the AGD.